Hello, and thanks for visiting our site. Please feel free to ask questions and contribute to discussions on The Mortgage Reports – that’s why we’re here. It’s our mission to provide the best possible information and user experience to all, and to do that, we have a few guidelines for contributors.
- Be respectful of others’ opinions.
- Contribute honestly when presenting facts.
- Post appropriately – this is a real estate / mortgage site, and contributions should reflect that.
- Protect privacy – no disclosing others’ personal information.
- Just be nice.
- Be mean – we don’t allow posts that contain abusive, bullying, libelous or obscene content.
- Discriminate against any protected group in your posts.
- Use this site for self-promotion, advertising, or spamming.
- Post your contact information or web site address.
- Publish illegal communication.
- Disclose confidential or sensitive information.
- Upload images or other content that violates someone’s copyright.
- We reserve the right to take down any content that’s off-topic, not appropriate or just plain creepy. If necessary, we may block users who fail to comply with our guidelines.
- If you spot something inappropriate, please report it to us.
We want everyone who visits to enjoy our community, share knowledge and experience, gain information, and have fun.
Expert license information
We go to greath lengths to ensure information about our Experts is accurate. However, we make no claim that licensing information, current employment, or other details are 100% accurate. For the most recent info, go to www.nmlsconsumeraccess.com. This website provides real-time data. Always examine a loan officer on the NMLS Consumer Access website before deciding on a provider for your financing.