–1 vote
We would like to purchase a duplex in Wasilla or Palmer
asked Mar 16, 2018 in USDA Loans by Shanna

1 Answer

0 votes
USDA LOANS are available throughout USDA designated areas in the U.S. Go to www.rd.usda.gov and enter the zip code in the area you are buying a new home and see if its a designated area by USDA.
answered Mar 16, 2018 by GustanCho (106,540 points)

Welcome to The Mortgage Reports Q&A Forum. Have your questions answered by experienced mortgage and real estate professionals.
515 questions
662 answers
883 users