+1 vote
asked Mar 14, 2018 in USDA Loans by anonymous

1 Answer

0 votes
You need to go to www.rd.usda.gov and you can enter the zip code and it will state whether the region is a USDA designated area.
answered Mar 14, 2018 by GustanCho (106,540 points)

Welcome to The Mortgage Reports Q&A Forum. Have your questions answered by experienced mortgage and real estate professionals.

Related questions

515 questions
662 answers
883 users