+1 vote
asked Mar 14, 2018 in HARP Refinancing by anonymous

1 Answer

0 votes
To be eligible for the Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP) your current loan needs to be owned by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac.  Only conventional loans are eligible for HARP
answered Mar 14, 2018 by GustanCho (106,540 points)

Related questions

514 questions
654 answers
884 users