+1 vote
Work for DoD overseas approximately 170 days year. Want stateside primary residence. What mortgage can I get? Elder father will be in home full time but not on financing.
asked Feb 25, 2018 in General Financing by anonymous

1 Answer

0 votes
You can qualify for owner occupant home if you will reside in the subject property for at least six months and one day in a calendar year.
answered Feb 25, 2018 by GustanCho (106,540 points)

Welcome to The Mortgage Reports Q&A Forum. Have your questions answered by experienced mortgage and real estate professionals.
515 questions
662 answers
883 users