+1 vote
I need water at my residence.
asked Feb 13 in USDA Loans by Harold Lewis

1 Answer

0 votes
Loans Water installation systems and other mechanical systems are installment loans and not home loans. Check with your local bank abd see if you can get a HELOC. Many manufacturers of mechanical systems have in house financing.
answered Feb 13 by GustanCho (106,540 points)

Related questions

+1 vote
2 answers
+1 vote
1 answer
482 questions
637 answers
884 users