+1 vote
asked Aug 30, 2017 in Low Downpayment Loans by HHEs

2 Answers

+1 vote
Typically, lenders will require a 4506 to be obtained, whether or not it's a low-doc loan.
answered Aug 30, 2017 by anonymous
0 votes
All loan programs has W2 income only mortgage programs where tax returns are not required. Need to be a W2 income wage earner. No rental properties.
answered Feb 7, 2018 by GustanCho (106,540 points)

Welcome to The Mortgage Reports Q&A Forum. Have your questions answered by experienced mortgage and real estate professionals.
515 questions
662 answers
883 users