+1 vote
Can you please assist me locate a lender that has experience with 203K loans?
asked Jan 12 in FHA Loans by Sara Reid

2 Answers

+1 vote
You can complete the form on our site https://themortgagereports.com/ratequote
Or you can use HUD's search page. It's a little complicated, but you can start by scrolling down to the "Rehabilitation" section and checking the box.
answered Jan 15 by GinaPogol (39,300 points)
0 votes
Many FHA 203k Lenders have overlays. Contact Gina Pogol for a FHA Lender with no overlays.

Gustan Cho NMLS 873293
The Gustan Cho Team at USA MORTGAGE
answered Feb 6 by GustanCho (107,040 points)

Related questions

474 questions
625 answers
884 users