0 votes
asked Aug 30, 2017 in Home Improvement by MichaelW

1 Answer

0 votes
Yes, there are a number of options. You can get an FHA 203k to improve the home. Also, a VA streamline loan allows extra money to be taken out for energy-efficient improvements. You can also get a home equity loan, which may be the cheapest way (lowest closing costs) of any of these options.
answered Aug 30, 2017 by TimLucas (10,040 points)

Welcome to The Mortgage Reports Q&A Forum. Have your questions answered by experienced mortgage and real estate professionals.
515 questions
662 answers
883 users