0 votes
Credit score under 550
While living in one unit and renting out the other would pay for the morgage and I would also profit.
asked Mar 1, 2019 in FHA Loans by Searra

1 Answer

0 votes
You would have to raise your score to 580-620 depending on the lender. Then you could get an FHA loan on a 2 unit property.
answered Jun 10, 2019 by TimLucas (10,040 points)

Welcome to The Mortgage Reports Q&A Forum. Have your questions answered by experienced mortgage and real estate professionals.
515 questions
662 answers
883 users