0 votes
asked Dec 19, 2018 in General Financing by TK

1 Answer

0 votes
Thank you for writing. Offer letter mortgages are not special products; many lenders will offer them. Our article here explains the documentation needed. And you can probably get a Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac loan (they tend to have the lowest rates) or a flexible FHA loan with your offer if you meet their other guidelines.

Good luck and thank you for writing.
answered Dec 28, 2018 by GinaPogol (47,650 points)

Welcome to The Mortgage Reports Q&A Forum. Have your questions answered by experienced mortgage and real estate professionals.
515 questions
662 answers
883 users