0 votes
Looking into building on my existing vacant lot which means om looking for construction loan or 1 time closing option.
asked Dec 5, 2018 in Buying a Home by Frank

1 Answer

0 votes
Hello, Frank, and thank you for writing. These programs are harder to find than standard programs, but they do exist. It's a very specialized product, but I was able to find lenders by searching for "construction loan bank statement for self-employed" and they do list contact information.

If you have limited down payment funds, consider FHA's 203(k) program. You do have to document your income, but the program does allow a debt-to-income ratio as high as 50 percent.

Thank you for writing and good luck.
answered Dec 12, 2018 by GinaPogol (47,650 points)

Welcome to The Mortgage Reports Q&A Forum. Have your questions answered by experienced mortgage and real estate professionals.

Related questions

515 questions
662 answers
883 users