0 votes
asked Aug 9, 2018 in Downpayments by anonymous

1 Answer

0 votes
The state housing website; however, the easiest way is to contact a mortgage professional.  We could talk to you about what down payment assistance programs are available and other options you may have not considered or heard about.  There are options with DPA that may better suit your exact scenario.

~Quiana Williams
PH: (760)440-8844
answered Aug 9, 2018 by QuianaWilliams (11,350 points)

Welcome to The Mortgage Reports Q&A Forum. Have your questions answered by experienced mortgage and real estate professionals.
515 questions
662 answers
883 users