+1 vote
asked Jul 31, 2018 in USDA Loans by anonymous

1 Answer

0 votes
Back child support needs to have a payment agreement and proof of borrowers making timely payments for the past three months is required. You cannot qualify for government loans if you are delinquent on child support payments unless you are making payments. You do not have to be totally current on all delinquent balance but do need to show that you are making consistent payments.
answered Jul 31, 2018 by GustanCho (106,540 points)
514 questions
654 answers
884 users