+1 vote
asked Jul 14, 2018 in FHA Loans by anonymous

1 Answer

0 votes
Yes you can. You need to notify your mortgage servicer and request on FHA MIP removal and need to meet the necessary loan to value requirements.
answered Jul 15, 2018 by GustanCho (106,540 points)

Welcome to The Mortgage Reports Q&A Forum. Have your questions answered by experienced mortgage and real estate professionals.
515 questions
662 answers
883 users