+2 votes
asked May 29, 2018 in FHA Loans by anonymous

2 Answers

+1 vote
I am Mike Gracz, please call me on 630-659-7644 or email me at mgracz@usa-mortgage.com. I am an Expert from the Gustan Cho Associates. I love the 203K Loan for my clients. And yes there is a way around that 1% rule. You must contact your student loan provider and ask for a FULLY AMORTIZED FIXED MONTHLY PAYMENT, This is typically a 25-year payment plan. You must check with your lender to make sure they can use that payment plan. Many lenders have additional overlays when it comes to student loans. USA Mortgage does not. We would love to help you with your 203K loan, what state are you looking to buy a home?
answered May 30, 2018 by MikeGracz (16,780 points)
0 votes
Mike Gracz got the answer for you
answered May 30, 2018 by GustanCho (106,540 points)

Welcome to The Mortgage Reports Q&A Forum. Have your questions answered by experienced mortgage and real estate professionals.

Related questions

515 questions
662 answers
883 users