+1 vote
My husband is a 1099 contractor, and we live in FL, but want to move out of state. Can he qualify for a mortgage in another state if his business tax address is still in FL? Basically we want to purchase before we make the move.
asked May 9, 2018 in Buying a Home by anonymous

1 Answer

0 votes
Lenders want to see 2 years of experience as a 1099 contractor with the probability of similar income for next 3 years.
answered May 10, 2018 by GustanCho (106,540 points)
506 questions
654 answers
884 users