+1 vote
My husband is a 1099 contractor, and we live in FL, but want to move out of state. Can he qualify for a mortgage in another state if his business tax address is still in FL? Basically we want to purchase before we make the move.
asked May 9 in Buying a Home by anonymous

1 Answer

0 votes
Lenders want to see 2 years of experience as a 1099 contractor with the probability of similar income for next 3 years.
answered May 10 by GustanCho (107,040 points)

Related questions

+1 vote
2 answers
480 questions
631 answers
884 users