+1 vote
I want to move in with my new girlfriend and want to get my name off of the house. The house was co signed by my ex girlfriends grandmother but she passed away last year and left her half of the house to my ex.  I want my name off of the house so I can move and transfer my income and food stamps into the county I want to live in.
asked May 6 in USDA Loans by anonymous

1 Answer

0 votes
You need to do a full refinance which it can be done.
answered May 7 by GustanCho (97,660 points)
422 questions
555 answers
669 users