+2 votes
My mortgage was modified in 2013, interese is going up and in a couple of years it will go higher. It us like a balloon loan. My property is in Puerto Rico, it is my only home. I am a retired person and my income does not increase. Can I apply for a HARP to see if I could at least maintain the mortgage payment I have now?
asked Apr 12, 2018 in HARP Refinancing by anonymous

1 Answer

+1 vote
HARP is good until December 2018. If you have a conventional loan that is owned by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac , you can qualify for HARP with no appraisal and no income verification.
answered Apr 12, 2018 by GustanCho (106,540 points)

Welcome to The Mortgage Reports Q&A Forum. Have your questions answered by experienced mortgage and real estate professionals.
515 questions
662 answers
883 users