- You may only display a Widget on your web site, and not in any other manner.
- The page of your web site must place the Widget in a context appropriate to the content of the Widget, and any reference to TheMortgageReports.com or its products and services must be accurate. For example, a discussion of personal finance, mortgage markets or residential real estate would be in context.
- You may not display the Widget on any site that disparages TheMortgageReports.com or its products or services, infringes any TheMortgageReports.com intellectual property or other rights, or violates any applicable law.
- Your web page title and other trademarks and logos must appear at least as prominent as TheMortgageReports.com's trademarks and logos in the Widget. You may not display the Widget in any manner that implies affiliation with, sponsorship, or endorsement by TheMortgageReports.com.
- TheMortgageReports.com reserves the right at any time to terminate or modify your permission to display the Widget, or to change or to cease the content returned by the Widget.
- THEMORTGAGEREPORTS.COM DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES THAT MAY BE EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED BY LAW REGARDING ANY WIDGET, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.